Monday, October 11, 2010

Working Out

Last night Ro and I were working out in my basement gym and I’ve got to say I really liked his form.  Check out his shoulder press technique…


CIMG3272

Get a good grip on the bar

CIMG3271

And up over the head!

Pretty impressive eh?  Now what does any self respecting weight lifter do after a heavy lift?  You guessed it… CIMG3269Looking good baby 

We were going to do a little boxing…

CIMG3262
Bob and weave, bob and weave

But he ran into a little problem with the gear, so we decided to do it later.

CIMG3266
Stupid wrist wraps….

All in all it was a good workout, but I don’t really trust him to spot me yet when I’m lifting heavy as he has a tendency to drift back to the mirror.  He’s a true Augustine alright; he’s never met a mirror he didn’t like.

CIMG3267

Well hello Gorgeous…

No comments:

Post a Comment