Thursday, October 14, 2010

Punk’d

Oh I wish, I wish I’d had a camera with me last Sunday.  Bonne and I took Ro over to Mom and Dad’s for another cookout and Dad told Bonnie he’d seen an animal in a hole over by the big tent he uses for storage.  They went over and Bonnie, ever curious, was bent over looking at it when Dad reached down and grabbed a string.  He gave the string a good tug and pulled some kind of furry raccoon tail or something from the hole and Bonnie shrieked and did her “I’m freaking out” spider dance, waving her arms and running in place and screeching. 

I told him to let me know if he does something like that again because I wanted to film it.  That would have been a hit Youtube punk’d video!

Here’s a few pictures from the first cookout two weeks ago.  As you can see we all had a good time and George and Helene came over as well.

IMG_0196 IMG_0213

IMG_0223 IMG_0236 IMG_0234

No comments:

Post a Comment